There is a pop-up in SoHo called Kay’s Boutique Café where they only make French toast sticks and drinks! It’s based out of Bangkok and they are currently in NYC for three months. Their menu can be found here. I tried most of the items on the menu and I have to say – the French toast sticks are all really delicious:
- Salted Dulce de Leche French Toast stick: Vanilla-infused French Toast topped with caramel and sea salt
- Matcha French Toast stick
- Hot Chocolate French Toast stick
- B.O.M.B. specialty drink: Contains a milky pudding at the bottom of the cup with black truffle shavings on top
- The Hulk specialty drink: Iced matcha chocolate
The B.O.M.B specialty drink was nothing spectacular and since black truffle is a very pungent flavor (I love it but many associate it to something savory, rather than sweet), it could be a hit or miss.
No cash, card only